Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Eclipse XDebug Stuck at 78%

This error seems to happen out of no where. It usually happens when I move to a new PC or something. A lot of times it is the config settings for XDebug buried in the php.ini file. Of the many issues that can cause this error, I did find one simple solution that was causing my problem when I recently moved to a laptop: The difference? C drive vs D drive. This caused all sort of issue because I had to change the drive letter to get the entire PHP/APACHE/Eclipse/MySQL thing going but I also found that inside Eclipse I was pointing the External Browser for debug to D:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe.
To check your settings, go to Window - Preferences - General - Web Browser, click the browser type and then click Edit. Verify this path is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment