Wednesday, June 5, 2013

IvyCat Testimonial Rotator WordPress Plugin

I have worked a bit with WordPress over the past year. It is an interesting template-type application. I don't know the actual term for what it is but it is based on PHP. The nice thing about it is that there are so many pre-written modules available some free, some you have to pay for. The selection is nice and you can always modify the code.
Recently I needed to create a Testimonial Rotator. I sampled the 8-10 free ones available. The one I ended up selecting was the IvyCat Testimonial.
It was the best one that could pretty much be used out of the box. I tweeked it just a bit to fit into the page I needed. It was easy to use, pretty flexible, fast and I would totally recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to TestimonialsFor....so near yet so far.... It's really I appreciate their Testimonial plugin Wordpress .as i am very much satisfied with their Great top high quality of Testimonial plugin Wordpress Support in India alternatives and their assistance towards customers. I recommend their strategy to allllll

    Testimonial plugin Wordpress

    ReplyDelete