Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blogger SyntaxHighlight

I have been trying to use SyntaxHighlighter for months now and it has been quite cumbersome. I don't post every week so every time I have to post code, I have to go back to remember the steps to post formatted code.
Plus I thought I had added the calls to my blogger template but now they are missing? very strange. maybe for some odd reason i decided to take out something i wanted to use from my template....OR MAYBE NOT! i don't know if blogger decided to remove the calls or if they did an update that took out my calls but they are not there...
Overall, I pretty much regret selecting Blogger as my blogging tool. If I could go back in time and start with a blogging tool that was more programmer friendly, I sooooo wish I would have. But now I am stuck in the Blogger trap....
anyhow, since SyntaxHighlighter is hard for me to remember how to use, i am trying out a new solution. http://www.syntaxhighlight.in/. This has a nice option to pop-up the code or display in text. I will see in time if this option is less time consuming to use..

No comments:

Post a Comment